Our client, a Japanese Electronic brand is now seeking for an automotive parts, electronic components and other related components by businesses related to product development, sales and distribution, distribution and distribution. Other Services the Company was established in 1990.
- Work as Quality Assurance and Control for Electronics industry.
- Inspecting facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Knowledge Auto CAD2D, Measure Mind 3D Multi Sensor, Smart CAD (Smart scope program),Pro Engineering, Basic Minitab ,PPAP, APQP,FMEA and Drawing reading.
- Instrument machine- micrometer, Vernier calliper, Profile projector, Measuring microscope, Smart scope, CMM, Trimos, Dial gauge, Dial test indicator Round test (RA-1600), Buehler, Wilson (Hardness).
- Other assignment.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality.
- Nationality: Open (Prefer Thai nationality)
- Age not over 32 Years
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in QA Engineer for mechanical measurement equipment programming, CMM, smart scope (OGP), Profile Projector especially controlled an instrument machine- Micrometer, Vernier calliper, Profile projector, Measuring microscope, Smart scope and CMM.
- Assured consistency in quality of product to meet customer requirement.
- Ensured products are manufactured on its acceptable quality level with minimum cost and available resources are optimum utilized.
- Analyzed and investigated problems/ corrective& preventive actions also customer’s support as well.
- Good Communication English
- Basic computer skill for Microsoft office
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)