Our client, Japanese Company specialize in produce CNC Machine. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Purchasing Supervisor.
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best price while maintaining the highest and of quality, reliability and service.
- Develop cost reduction strategies in order to negotiate pricing as well as participate actively in supplier development and evaluation program.
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of procurement process.
- PO preparation and execution.
- Maintaining records/ Reports/ Documentation and Filling.
- Be able to analyze market trend.
- Thai nationality, Male-Female, Aged 32 – 40 years old.
- Must be Exempt in military.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering field or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in purchasing and planning function. And purchasing of machineries, equipment's and construction both of local and oversea with manufacturing company is preferable.
- Good in computer skill especially in MS. Office application and SAP will be advantage.
- Good command of English will be advantage.
- Strong negotiation and good analytical skill.
- Ability to handle multi task with good managerial skill, also with speed and accuracy whether independently or part of team.
Business: Electric Discharge Machine
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)