Our client, Japanese Company specialize in produce CNC Machine. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Purchasing Supervisor.
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best price while maintaining the highest and of quality, reliability and service.
- Develop cost reduction strategies in order to negotiate pricing as well as participate actively in supplier development and evaluation program.
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of procurement process.
- PO preparation and execution.
- Maintaining records/ Reports/ Documentation and Filling.
- Be able to analyze market trend.
- Thai nationality, Male-Female, Aged 32 – 40 years old.
- Must be Exempt in military.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering field or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in purchasing and planning function. And purchasing of machineries, equipment's and construction both of local and oversea with manufacturing company is preferable.
- Good in computer skill especially in MS. Office application and SAP will be advantage.
- Good command of English will be advantage.
- Strong negotiation and good analytical skill.
- Ability to handle multi task with good managerial skill, also with speed and accuracy whether independently or part of team.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)