Our client is Switzerland Company, A Sales & Service Machinery for the grain and food processing as well as for producing high-quality materials is seeking for Purchasing Officer who have background in direct & indirect raw material, Machine, spare part as below qualification.
- Procure and manage the purchasing order for goods and services procurement especially direct & indirect raw material, machine, spare part, repair and transportation according to company’s requirement with the right quality, quantities, price, sources and delivery date
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers in obtaining quotations, ordering and supplying production/spares/services to ensure all requested items were supplied on time
- Verify PR, PO and supplier’s invoices to ensure that all charges and conditions of purchase are correct before submitting to Finance Dept.
- Source and select new qualified suppliers, establish and maintain good relationships with both domestic and international suppliers.
- Manage vendor effectiveness, sets up vendor assessment mechanisms, timely reviews and monitors its performance and integrity to meet business requirements and standard
- Develop processes to improve procurement chain.
- Coordinate supplier visits and lead supplier meetings autonomously.
- Coordinate with suppliers to solve quality or technical problems
- To be in charge of Document Control in Purchase Dept.
- Other tasks from Managing director’s assignment
- Thai, age over 28 - 35 is prefer
- Bachelor degree in Purchasing & Material Management or Supply Chain Management or Other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in purchasing/procurement management, engineering procurement
- Possess positive attitude, strong negotiation, interpersonal and organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical and facilitation
- Strong technical background with solution selling
- Independent, organized and target oriented
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft program for reporting and analysis
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)