Our client is the technology leader of laminated tube industry in Thailand. They offer a range of extruded tubes for various personal care products in the global market.
- Planning, Controlling and managing.
- Controlling pricing and purchasing conditions for commodities.
- Contacting suppliers for quotations and for initial negotiations.
- Sourcing and doing price bench marking.
- Promoting, supporting and coordinating activities.
- Solving problems that concern suppliers’ performance.
- Male / female
- Age more than 40 years
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field
- Experience in sourcing, purchasing and quality process audit in a manufacturing business. Especially packaging industry
- Computer proficiency in using MS Office.
- Good command in English.
- Strong interpersonal skill and good communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Creativity/mind for commercial development
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)