Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacture and export of design packaging, is seeking for Purchasing Manager.
- Implement policies & procedure for the department.
- Forecast & Planning. Implementing purchasing strategy.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors all activities related to the purchasing department Select and negotiate with new suppliers.
- Participate in the development and sourcing of new products.
- Monitor prices and cost, follow up the trend of products and materials.
- Take Economic decisions in placing orders at the right time and quantity.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality, Age over than 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Pleasant personality, well-organized and good personality, interpersonal. Prefer to work with Manufacturing Environment.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)