Our client is Japanese Company that produce product for Automobile and construction industry.
- Verified PR by compare items request to master
- Provides guidance to faculty and staff in all aspects
- Ensure practices to faculty and staff in all aspects
- Prepare and develops bid documents and supplier bid
- Develops and update department procedure
- Analyzer current procurement activities and improve
- Review tender and purchase award with respect
- To quality, suitability, delivery and pricing
- Prepare and maintain accurate record and document
- Male or Female, age between 25-32 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree or Vocational Certificate in any related field.
- At least 2 years experienced in purchasing.
- Good command of writing and speaking English is a plus.
- Have experience in procurement or oversea is a plus.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Transportation, Social security and other.
Bonus: Depends on profit.
Working hours: 8.00-18.00, Mon - Fri., Sat: (Depends on Company's Calendar).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)