Our client is the International Rice Exporter, Pasta and Sauce Manufacturer.
- Responsible for controlling, managing, and monitoring all types of documentation relating to purchasing activities in SAP system.
- Responsible for sourcing and suppliers’ evaluation to meet the business requirement.
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring discipline, compliance, quality, price, and delivery, to ensure overall performance can meet customer’s requirement.
- Coordinate procurement between Head Office and Warehouse.
- Procurement, price negotiation of direct materials and new packaging development, logistics services and other services related to export and trading operational.
- Manage purchase requisition and request from each department.
- Manage, monitor, and follow up delivery status related activities with supplier and each department.
- Monitor PR, issue PO and/or contract to record and update into SAP system.
- Monitor and improve work process of direct purchasing and all activities concern, in order to meet the quality standards.
- Visit and audit suppliers in the country and other countries according to responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management, or related fields.
- Thai Nationality only, Male or Female age not over 33 years old.
- At least 3 years' experience direct materials sourcing and purchasing in Food Industry - export and trading operational.
- Computer literacy: MS. Office Suite and SAP systems.
- Familiar with Quality Standards: ISO, GMP/HACCP, BRC.
- Able to work under pressure and in diversity culture.
- Strong negotiation, critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and commitment to quality.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
Location: Pathum wan
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)