Our client is a French company which imports beverages.
- Monitor all regulatory developments (e.g. domestic taxation and pricing policies, import procedures and certification of products, labeling, definitions of products, technical standards relevant TBT and SPS notifications to the WTO, food safety, consumer protection, market supervision, rules on registration, advertising regulations, etc.) which may affect the smooth operation
- Monitor technical compliance (e.g. additives, etc.) and advocate corrective measures whenever needed
- Closely monitor the alcohol policy environment in Thailand and any measures which may affect the company business operations
- Manage proactively relations with all authorities and key stakeholders (e.g. Government Departments such as Ministry of Health, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Tourism, Customs, Embassies, NGOs, etc.)
- Manage effectively the company’s compliance with all relevant national and local laws and regulations as well as with the Group policies, and report pro-actively any issue which may arise
- Support work on anti-counterfeit actions in coordination with Brand Owners and Headquarters
- Drive the implementation of relevant corporate social responsibility actions and programmes of the group aimed at reducing alcohol-related harm, in close collaboration with the industry and all relevant stakeholders (public authorities, private sector and civil society)
- Support the business in its daily operations and development, including on appropriate business development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law is an advantage, alternatively in Public Affairs, Social Sciences or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of alcohol industry or experience related to alcoholic beverages is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in public affairs
- Experience working in governmental organizations and/or in a law firm
- Experience handling Legal and/or Corporate Affairs in MNCs
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)