This Project Manager role is for a multinational advanced software technology development company for healthcare business based in Thailand.
- Manage overall of a project throughout its implementation.
- Defining, planning, tracking and managing the project for identifying key resources and providing the direction of the requirement meeting project objectives.
- Manage to Scope, Timeline & Budget.
- Conducts and leads project steering committee, project status reports.
- Provide leadership at a senior level, and negotiate issues and solutions across organizational boundaries or with internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivates and coaches team members and unifies team purpose.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Computer Science or equivalent degree program
- 5+ years of experience with an HIS or LIMS system.
- An understanding of hospital procedures, standard working practices, structure and politics.
- Previous experience as an end user of an integrated health system.
- Effective communicator, proactive planner with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Strong understanding of project management methodology
- Ability to identify issues, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and manage issue escalation effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, effective working relationships.
- Good Command of spoken and Written English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)