Our client, a Japanese Insurance company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Project Manager.
- Male, Age between 40 – 45 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in such as Marketing or Business Administration or any related fields
- Over 5 years’ experience in the insurance background
- Over 5 years selling experience and skill
- Business focus , selling and marketing oriented
- Good command of English
- Strong presentations skills and can work independently and can work as a team
- Leadership skill, Creative thinking, good service –minded
- To effectively support the operations in Welfare Plan (Cafeteria Plan) Project with clients starting from improving the menu to delivering the products and making the reports for the clients and internal use
- To introduce the Welfare Plan (Cafeteria Plan) and expand the business to the new customers
- To contact and co-ordinate with the customers in solving the Welfare (Cafeteria Plan) issues.
- Manage the operation of Welfare Plan effectively and efficiently
- Develop the marketing plan and implement to expand the Welfare business to the new customers to satisfy the customers’ need
- Advise team in PR plan and CRM activities to raise brand engagement among target group customers
- Develop the main menu of the scheme to be more attractive and suitable for the customers and educate or consult the welfare benefits to the customers
- Work with IT to manage the shopping online Web application for Welfare Plan
- Understand and develop the claim report of the customers including the performance reports under the time line
- Lead the team effectively
- Build up the good relationship with the key customers
Benefit: Bonus 2 times/ year, Insurance, Provident fund, Dental allowance
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 hours
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)