Our client is one of the forefronts in Thailand’s real estate development with expertise and experience in developing premier residential properties, ranging from single-detached houses, townhomes, condominiums and luxury villas.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer or Architectural.
- 5+ years’ experience in construction project and at least 5 years of project management in Hospitality project for Project Manager position
- Technical Knowledge and experience in interior design and project management especially for Hotel and Resort projects.
- Proven track record of successful project execution.
- Good Command in English
- Manage the project onsite.
- Arrange a daily meeting with client, consultant and all related parties due to schedule plan and remaining work and prepare related reporting.
- Coordinate with Designer, Interior Designer, Client, Consult M/E contractor and all related parties.
- Contact supplier or sale marketing due to materials or equipment which are required.
- Organizing and reviewing building plans, as well as preparing construction contracts for general contractors.
- Ensure that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards. They determine and schedule different stages of the building process according to client needs.
- Monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines.
Location: Phuket, Phanggna
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)