Our Client, a Japanese IT Solution Company is now looking for the qualified SAP Project Manager for support the business expansion
- Lead the SAP service to efficient handling of SAP Application, until closure and meet the SLA
- Execute projects professionally in accordance with project plan and company’s methodologies.
- Proactively manage the scope, cost, schedule, quality of application / maintenance projects to ensure that the project is on track and complete with quality and submit delivery to customers on time
- Provide day-to-day direction to the project team
- Provide project status updates to the management and customer
- Establish working relationships with customers, senior IT management level, project team, and other key stakeholders.
- Age between 35-45 years old, Open for Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or related.
- Around 10 years of SAP Service, SAP Consultant (functional or basis) experience
- Min. 3 years’ experience in SAP implementation experience
- Min. 3 years’ experience as Project Management in ERP implementation project
- Experience in ERP Migration/ Upgrade (Conversion ECC to be S4/HANA )
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills especially in communication, negotiation and coordination.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is an advantage.(Work with international Team)
- Able to domestic travel for customer site and overseas travel a few time per year
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadline.
- Able to work in team environment and collaborate with cross-functional team.
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
Benefits: Transportation Allowance, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Mobile Allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)