Out client is one of the leading manufacturers of robotic systems worldwide, offering a unique and wide range of industrial robots and robot systems. They are looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
- Basic salary 50,000 thb/month (Negotiable)
- Car allowance
- Group life insurance, accidental insurance, health insurance
- Vacation 15 days/year
- Performance bonus
- Provident fund 7%
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead projects and manage activities throughout all phases of project including installation & commissioning.
- Responsible for ensuring that the projects are performed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical targets, time schedule, financial objectives.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive project documents and report, update the project files.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, able to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and maintain relationship with all parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Automation Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with project management tools, e.g. MS Project
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, preferably in the Robotics/ automation industry, and with proven capability in project management.
- Strong leadership, planning skills, analytical skills and decision
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Possesses own transport
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)