“Our Japanese client, IT Solution Service Provider, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Project Manager”
Location : Wireless Road, Phloen Chit
Working time : Monday - Friday, 8.30-17.30 O'clock
Benefits: Provident fund, Transportation fee, Bonus, Telephone allowance, Etc.
Salary Range: up to 120,000 (Depend on Skill and experience)
- Provide direction of the project to all project members including customer (eg. scope, vision, solution, methodology, technology, architecture, etc.)
- Lead and manage internal team, vendors to make sure the quality of the system and meet requirements.
- Manage and monitor project issues, control resources, timeline and budget
- Manage Network project, manage the provisioning and operation and carrier relation
- Connected project, business planning , carrier relation, and sales **New technology (SIM into Car)
- Male / Female Age 33 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer, IT, Engineering or related fields
- More than 10 years of experience in the IT field or experience in Senior Network Engineer for Network project (Network link Provisioning, Network link Operation).
- Have knowledge about Network and Infra
- Have working experience in vendor side will be an advantage
- Excellent English communication
- Reporting Skill **Important (summarize meeting information, make report to Japan)
- Able to create the report document, or instruct team to create
- Able to create the business plan
- Leading the meeting and summary, create MOM
★Communication, Sales skill
- Sales Skill , do not need to chase sales target, but need to catch up with customer and get information.
- ability to review contract (with customer / with partner)
★Engineer skill (10 years experience relate field)
- Carrier Relation, can negotiate with carriers in high level
- Technical : Basic network skill. (if also have wireless network skill will be additional benefit)