Our client is one of leading distributor of commercial kitchen and bakery equipment based in Thailand.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Oversee all aspects of preparation work, equipment catalogue review, ordering, delivery, installation of equipment and site progress for the duration of the project.
- Conduct project site inspection on a weekly basis. Ensure that subcontractors carry out their work in a correct manner. Eg: M&E points are provided in right position and as per equipment specifications.
- Attend all relevant site meetings and liaison with consultants, sub-contractors, Interior Designer and all other parties.
- Provide weekly site progress reports to update client and consultant on kitchen status and any design issues.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Carry out inspection of equipment delivered to project site.
- Identify potential risks, issues and, deal with any possible pitfalls before they occur.
- Male age 35 - 45 years old (Expat only).
- Bachelor's Degree as a minimum in Engineering or related field.
- 5++ years experiences in Project coordination with M&E, ACMV, Gas.
- Ability to read and understand design drawings (AutoCAD / layout, shop drawings, M&E Drawings).
- Experience background in Commercial Kitchen Industry is an advantage.
- Strong Project Management skills and have proven track record in generating comprehensive site progress report.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)