Our client an e-commerce businesses company is now seeking for a Project Manager (Junior Level), who can manage and support their client project.
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project.
- Define the scope of the project and collect user requirements.
- Can Manage all project on hand.
- Create a detailed project plan and allocate resources for the project.
- Ensure efficient use of the allocated resources in the project.
- Reporting of project status to senior management.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for the project, such as Scope of Works, Design Documents, Data Dictionary, Process Flowcharts, Test Documentation and User Manuals.
- Assign development tasks for development team and follow up development team progress.
- Support testing and quality control during the project.
- Onsite Management client project.
- Male or female, Thai National only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years work experience of IT project management or software development.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of software development and programming.
- Knowledge in Banking, Finance, E-Payment business or related field experience is preferred.
- Have background to work with Government and Corporate enterprise.
- Ability to work in all environment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, can work with team environment and coordinate with another team.
- Strong in English both spoken and written.
- Good Skill in presentation, negotiable, make relationship with customer.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)