Our customer, a Western company which is famous for sales and installing machine in beverage industry, is seeking for Project Management Execution (Japanese Speaking).
- Male or Female, ages less than 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Good command in Japanese & English
- Ensure risk assessment and response plan in place of critical project. Accountable to drive risk management and mitigation.
- Manage, support and coach the assigned team, driving the relevant competence development & utilization.
- Regular and timely reporting to the stakeholders. Drive technical issues escalation follow up call with Global product support.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)