Our client, a Japanese Insurance company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Project Finance & Accounting Consultant.
- Male/Female age 45-50 year’s old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or above in finance and accounting
- At least 10 years' relevant experience preferably in project finance and accounting
- 5 years proven project management experience
- Good knowledge in financial and accounting modelling and analysis skills
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Knowledge in insurance business is preferable
- Good management skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and an effective team player.
- Positive thinking with good attitude
- Support or lead the internal approvals process.
- Implementation and the hand-over of accounting projects, ensuring compliance with required guidelines, policies and procedures as well as agreed covenants and reporting requirements up to financing & accounting effectiveness.
- Demonstrate track record of closing successful project financing & accounting transactions.
- Be a consultant and coaching team member for better performance. Improve team performance and setting KPI.
Location: MRT Line
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 hrs.
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Traveling allowance, Position allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)