Our client is
the global leaders in rice production and second worldwide in the fresh
and dry pasta, food processing sector based in Spanish.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of all plant equipment, utilities, and facilities.
- Have hands on approach in coordinating the activities of ‘Plant Engineering and maintenance.
- Install/modify/enhance plant to achieve optimum cycle time, optimum product quality and minimum cost.
- Develop/improve/ support new product development as required.
- Totally responsible for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget.
- Ensures that the equipment performs the functions as to manufacture specification in a reliable, safe manner that meets all company requirements and or standard requirement.
- Establish and maintain plant and equipment to manufactures specifications and maintenance standards.
- Be the department Safety delegate to support the company’s Safety Policy.
- Provide training to maintenance & production staff as required.
- Propose initiatives to improve production efficiency and costs.
- Be active in cross functional improvement teams and ensure assigned tasks are taken to completion.
- Actively participate in all continuous improvement projects from Engineering Process
- At least B.Sc. in Agriculture, Horticulture, Crop Sciences or related fields with practical experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial-Mechanical
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in Food, Processing, Consumer Goods and packaging machines.
- A persuasive character and the ability to work with different cultures.
- Good knowledge of 5 S, TPM, Kaizen/Lean manufacturing
- Experience from a multinational company is an advantage.
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Word PowerPoint and MS Project) with experience in ERP or SAP Visual Basic being a plus. Computer literate.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. TOEIC score 800 up
- Good communication skills, leadership, initiative, cooperation, teamwork, and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, decision making and problem solving skills.