Our client is E-Commerce.
- Work with project manager to assist and track all project related assignments.
- Schedule and arrange project follow up meetings.
- Prepare project documentation such as meeting minutes, project timelines and user requirement documents.
- Coordinate with QA team for testing schedules for the projects.
- Support business user on UAT and coordinate with QA team about issue logs.
- Work with the developer team to follow up development timelines and perform time use tracking.
- Age below 28 years old, Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 Years experiences in IT, Software Project Management/MIS
- Initiative personality with “can do” attitude
- Good communication in English is required
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)