Our client, is high leader of Plastic Injection for Packaging Manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Product Design Engineer.
- Lead of project management following customer’s requirement.
- Co-Operate with Customer support for Automation Machine.
- Manage Design and development new prototypes for a project plan, status report and dashboard for the management team.
- Strong Team Analysis Machine Assembly Set up / Troubleshooting.
- Associated with the executive leadership team to analyze companywide operations and complexity data to help adjust and drive the strategic vision.
- Manage plan installation of a manufacturing line performance corporate teams.
- Coach / Provide guidance and expertise to the internal team as the manufacturing repair operation’s business functional lead and Projects modules.
- Manage a rotating roster of mechanics during the annual manufacturing line rebuild and machine light-weighting projects.
- Plan Manage and schedule prototype and pilot production runs.
- Control OTD Shipment / Support customer site Installation /Qualification.
- Control Budget Spare Part / Planning.
- Plan Manpower /Manage Engineer and Technician teams.
- Analyze /Troubleshoot/Improve Machine Downtime in manufacturing process.
- Thai Nationality, Age 30 – 37 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering fields.
- Good Knowledge in GD&T Fabrication part drawing, AutoCAD program, Solid work, ISO 9001/14001.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)