Company Profile: Our client is Japanese manufacturing Automotive part company. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join as an Engineer.
- Planning and monitoring material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Supervises, establishes and coordinates the production schedules in a factory environment.
- Analyze current and backlog job orders and accordingly develop production plan and schedules.
- Male-Female, Age over 35-45 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or any related field.
- At least 5 years experience in Production control / Planning
- Good team player and understanding communication with English ability.
- Good command in English communication or/and Japanese is a plus.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-17.30 Alternate Saturday working (Depend on company calendar)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)