Our client is the global leaders in rice production and second worldwide in the fresh and dry pasta, food processing sector based in Spanish.
- Supervising and coordinating shifts to produce agreed Plans to committed output levels, while respecting the departmental KPIs.
- Improve the current capacity by seeking rooms of improvement, automation, and headcount reduction/optimization.
- Analyze factory material flow to recommend and implement improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement by analyzing processes, collecting data, and working with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements, aiming to reduce cost and improve overall efficiency.
- Coaching, training, and monitoring staff (including outsourced manpower) to achieve maximum potential, capability, and job flexibility with good discipline.
- Coordinating and participating in the development of existing and new products and processes.
- Liaising and cooperating with the Maintenance Department to ensure that machines are systematically maintained to maximize operational efficiency.
- Ensuring machines and equipment are maintained to the required standards.
- Handling additional tasks, as assigned, in consultation with the Production Manager.
- Following safety, environmental, dress-code, HACCP, GMP, ISO and company rules and regulations.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Production, Mechanical.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in packaging production/manufacturing environment.
- A persuasive character and the ability to work with different cultures.
- Good knowledge of 5 S, TPM, Kaizen/Lean manufacturing
- Experience from a multinational company is an advantage.
- Experience in managing outsourced manpower is desirable
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with experience in ERP or SAP Visual Basic being a plus. Computer literate.
- Very good command of spoken and written English. TOEIC score 700 up
- Good communication skills, leadership, initiative, cooperation, teamwork, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for Excellence, self-starter, Can Do attitude, ability to influence.
- Able to work in Saraburi province, from Monday to Saturday.