Our client is world’s leading technology in Packaging industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Control production line as Plastics Assembly process.
- To coordinate function of all departments for production requirement.
- Manage all manufacturing process and create immediate action/ long term action plan to solve all problem.
- Report the manufacturing progress to production manager or plant managers in production meeting.
- Control stock and equipment in department.
- Knowledge of ISO systems and GMP.
- Ensure clean workplace and safety environment conditions.
- Responsible for achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the production manager.
- Good communication skills and possess leadership qualities.
- Willing to devote more time to work on tasks that need to be timely delivered.
- Male 28 -35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Manufacturing or Production field, especially in Pharmaceutical or Plastics packaging industry.
- Have experience in new set up company will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.
Location: Hemraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estates 2
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)