Our client, a multinational turbine components manufacturer is looking for experience candidate to join as Production Shift Supervisor.
- Supervising shift production in line with production schedules and reporting related status to the production department
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Managing and establishing a production activity plan and report daily/weekly/monthly basis against the plan
- Defining KPI in order to improve production process as to achieve the target
- Coordinate production activities with all other functions of the organization and maintain optimum production with utilization of human resources, machines and equipments.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Bachelor' degree in Engineering.
- Thai nationality.
- Be able to work as shift.
- At least 5 years working experience in a production field and over 3 years at a supervisory roles
- Experience in aerospace or automotive industry only.
- Experience with Lean, 5s, Continuous Improvement, MS.
- Experience in production line of metalworking (polishing), forging, etching (micro-fabrication), chemicals and heat treatment will be advantageous.
- Knowledgeable of CMM will be advantageous.
- ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)