Our client is world-leading technology manufacturer of automotive parts supplied to the OEM and 1st Tier clients. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Strong in Injection Painting process.
- Strong in manpower management.
- Supervise staff in good discipline & cooperation to the targets / policies
- Develop skill of staff (Training OJT)
- Control production activities as planned to meet customers' requests
- Improve quality, productivity & Safety at workplace
- Cooperate and coordinate with related section to meet Corporate goals
- Age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering field.
- Experience in people management, injection painting process in manufacturing at least 5 years.
- Document control, have a good problem solving skill, strong leadership and able to work with team.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)