Our client is leading automotive parts manufacturer who is using cutting-edge technology to serve customer needs.
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Supervise staff in good discipline & cooperation to the targets / policies
- Develop skill of staff
- Control production activities as planned to meet customers' requests
- Improve quality, productivity & Safety at workplace
- Cooperate and coordinate with related section to meet Corporate goals
- Male only, age 28 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, or Engineer related field.
- At least 5 years experienced in Production.
- Has experience in Automotive parts manufacturing will be advantage.
- Has experience in CNC and assembly process.
- Knowledge in TPS (Toyota Production System) and TS16949.
- Good command in English.
- Able to work in shift. (Day & Night)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)