Our client is leading automotive parts manufacturer.
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Plan, organize, lead and control production in responsible area to achieve targets
- Provide supporting, motivate and create positive morale into the team and concerned people
- Ensure lean manufacturing principles are adhered to, in order to reduce waste and minimize cost
- Work with inspectors and report any quality issues and help route cause the issue
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled and carried out
- Monitor and report daily OEE
- Organize, lead and participate in GPS implementation and continuous improvement activities
- Assist Design Manager and Product Engineers in the development of new products (e.g. the FMEA process)
- Ensure proper management of PPAP builds through production processes
- Coordinating with supporting group, supervise subordinate and making decision to resolve front line basic problem
- Vertical and horizontal communicate all necessary and appropriate information to concerned people.
- Coaching, training and develop subordinate competencies.
- Develop 5S and Kaizen Activities.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Male or Female, age 25 years old up, Thai Nationality.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, or Engineer related field.
- At least 3 years experienced in Production.
- Has experience in Automotive parts manufacturing will be advantage.
- Good command in English.
Working day: Only Monday-Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)