Our client is leading automotive parts manufacturer.
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Supervise staff in good discipline & cooperation to the targets / policies
- Develop skill of staff
- Control production activities as planned to meet customers' requests
- Improve quality, productivity & Safety at workplace
- Cooperate and coordinate with related section to meet Corporate goals
- Control and update Work Instruction
- Manage subordinates in production line
- Male or female, age 25-35 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, or Engineer related field.
- At least 3 years experienced in Production.
- Has experience in Automotive parts manufacturing will be advantage.
- Has experience in assembly process from plastic injection manufacturing will be advantage.
- Knowledge in TS16949.
- Good command in English.
Working day: Mon-Fri + alternate Sat.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)