Our client is world’s leading technology in machinery industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Ensures department staff is trained, scheduled, utilized, and accountable to daily production, performance, and quality standards.
- Ensures attainment of production schedules with products that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Initiates plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of labor, equipment, materials, capital, and processes.
- Ensures safe working environment within the department and facility, and ensures employees follow prescribed safe work practices.
- Ensures equipment is in optimal working and safe condition. Coordinates required maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures housekeeping is to standards.
- Identifies and justifies capital investments to meet product requirements and/or provide cost savings opportunities.
- Coordinates resources and schedules with other operating departments.
- Provides technical manufacturing insight and support into product and process capability, design, and improvement activities.
- Age not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing supervision or management,
- Preferably in metals machining and manufacturing.
- Strong experience of CNC machining.
- CAD solid modeling exposure is plus
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday/ 8.00-17.00
- Allowance: Provided bonus 3 months as average
Location: Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)