Our client is world leading's Petrochemical manufacturing, we are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Control of process mixing, blending and filling.
- Maintain production record.
- Control subordinate to work complying with the company rule and company policy
- Training new operator
- Analyze and solving problem in process
- Coordinate with DCS about production activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical or related field
- Thai nationality only
- 1-3 years’ experience of Petroleum or Petrochemical industry is preferable.
- Strong manpower-management is very helpful.
- Good command of English.
Location: Amata City
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)