Our client is specialists in the manufacturing of customized precision Electronic parts and components. These include Electronic and Factory automation system, Components explosion, Equipment.
- Productivity improvement control line.
- Cost reduction, Manpower, Defect reduction support.
- WELL EXPERIENCE TO OPERATE CNC MILLING
- Performs Daily, Monthly routine maintenance of, machine.
- Machine enhance performance of quality and human error avoidance.
- Machine utilization monitoring to follow KPI process, machine down time.
- Control loss time productivity to analysis and improvement machine by lean manufacturing.
- Male or Female
- Nationality: Thai nationality
- Age 22 - 35 Years old
- Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering fields are most preferred.
- At least 0- 3 years’ experience working for Production Staff from manufacturer.
- Good knowledge of International standard; ISO 9001/ 14001.
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English.
Working Hour : Mon – Fri (Not work Sat)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)