Our client, an American multinational polymer company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Production Shift Supervisor.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Control and monitor production process parameters via DCS or at process areas to ensure that all parameters are complied with regulations, SOP and Instructions.
- Check and monitor quantity of raw materials and other auxiliary to ensure that are sufficient for process and comply with standard of specification.
- Analyze and provide solution against a problem in production process to prevent consecutive impact on other processes.
- Supervise team members in shift to ensure that all process parameters are under control as plan.
- Manage and monitor adequacy and readiness of shift members to ensure that skilled staff on duty are enough for controlling production process.
- Thai nationality only, At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, preferable in Chemical, Polymer, Petrochemical or related field.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role from chemical, Polymer, Petrochemical or biochemical process industry.
- Knowledge of DCS, Plastic/Petrochemical/Bioplastic Production Process.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work shift.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)