Our client serves a diverse array of customers from the Automotive, Consumer & Industrial, Data Storage, Healthcare & Medical, Lifestyle and Retail & Office Productivity industries.
Inventory Management (Material Planning Section)
- To manage Inventory Stock Holdings & Turn Days.
- To Evaluate on the Inventory Stock for Stock Aging Items.
- To Manage the Planned Material Requirements vs Actual Material Usage based on Sales Forecast.
- To Review the Safety Stock Levels on a Regular Basis and Determine the Frequency for Ordering for Stock Replenishment considering the MOQ, Lead-time, Freight Mode and Consolidate Items to reduce Logistics Costs.
- To Monitor on the Non-Conformance Item and Customer Return for release, rework, scrap, etc. on the Final Disposition and Properly Documented and Transacted into the System.
Delivery Management (Production Planning Section)
- To manage Customer Orders for On-time Delivery.
- To manage the Firmed Job Order on Scheduling for Capacity and Material.
- To manage the Weekly Forecast Order for Weekly Production Build Plan (mid, low, high accuracy) to project Work Center Required Capacity and Utilization.
- To manage and monitor Job Order Performance are operating within expected timeline.
- To track Customer Forecast Accuracy, Ordering Behaviour, Current Products, New Products and going to EOL Products.
- To review Job Order Lot Size loading to optimize material wastage and production set-up time.
- To work on Projects as assign by Management.
- Thai national
- Age 30 -45 Years
- Experience 5 years up in Industrial Manufacturing size over 500 operations (preferable in Automotive business)
- Must be communicate in English (Good)
- Used to be a head of the team in previous company
- Must have knowledge and able to use the SAP system as well.
Working hour: Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)