Our client, Thailand's Premier Manufacturer of Exotic Pre-Finished Hard Wood. They are looking for candidates to join as Plant Director.
- Oversaw all plant operations and corrected production issues.
- Monitored manufacturing to ensure it stayed on schedule and remained within budget constraints.
- Monitored workers/Manpower to ensure they maintained safety standards.
- Created efficiency improvement models and implemented them.
- Determined when to replace equipment/schedule maintenance
- Decided when overtime was necessary to meet manufacturing goals.
- Analyzed manufacturing data and wrote reports.
- Oversaw manufacturing operations, Financial Planning, Risk Management
- Age 30 years old up.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in related filed
- Must have experience in Wood or furniture manufacturing.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)