Our client, well known multinational company, is looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Production Manager.
- To cover this role, you need to have an advanced knowledge in lean tools, SMT machine process and assembly of PCBA/PCB manufacturing.
- The Production Manager will report directly into the Top Management (Expat) and will be responsible for an operations team around 200 subordinates and lead them to perform at a high level throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Prepare annual production budget, oversee progress and determine actions to cost issues as necessary in order to manage operations within the budget and resources.
- You will drive continuous improvement through maximizing operational effectiveness and efficiencies whilst reducing costs through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Develop and execute plans to reduce non-value added costs, increase revenues, and delight customers by delivering products on time with high factory and supplier yields and decreasing product field failure rates.
- As the Production Manager, you will manage the day to day operation of the production facility, ensuring effective production planning and staff scheduling in accordance with customer requirements, and provide hands-on assistance with production as required.
- This position is applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Degree/Master in Electrical Engineering or related Field.
- At least 8 years of professional/Managerial working experience in SMT process in a large production factory.
- Excellence knowledge in problem solving skills, IPC standards, 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing Concept, 8-D methodology and Poka-yoke concept.
- Possess demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, communication and interpersonal, creative thinking, problem solving, presentation, project management.
- Proficient in English language both in writing and oral.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)