About Employer: One of global food suppliers supports mainly food manufacturing partners with innovation and quality ingredient. Factory based in Bangkok perimeter area with over 100 manpower capability of each shit for running production of 100+ SKUs to global partners, is now looking for a Production Manager to ensure the company production quality & quantity meets all clients' requirements.
About the Production Manager Role
- Ensure production quantity and quality are met on time as planed
- Plan, organize and manage Production Department to meet clients' requirements on time with minimum cost
- Manage the activities of mixing, packing, sanitation and maintenance activities in plant
- Motivate and encourage team members to understand the company visions and give full cooperation
- Cooperate with all involved parties, Quality Systems; R&D; Engineering, in operations to improve the efficiency and quality
- Optimize labor utilization and raw materials usage at maximum efficiency and based on FIFO basis
- Implement and instruct Quality Assurance about HACCP, GMP, Food Safety program, environment control
- Enforce strict discipline, good house-keeping and safety adherence in line with safety needs in production
- Thai Nationality
- Obtained Bachelor's Degree in Food Science & Technology or related fields
- 5-Year of Direct Experience in Managerial Level for Production Management in Food Industry
- Preferable candidate in food industry with handling over 100 SKUs of food ingredient
- Strong Knowledge of GFSI Standards i.e. BRC, FSSC22000, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, etc.
- Good communication and analytical skills with leadership spirit
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
Working Hours : Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)