Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Ensure prescribed line PM are completed timely
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through
- implementation of change management process and best practices
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization. Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Thai nationality
- Male, age between 38 years old up.
- Graduated from Electrical/ or related field for technical system.
- Good command of English (Written, spoken, read)
- Japanese speaking has an advantage.
- 10 years up direct experience for Production with Japanese Electronic manufacturing, prefers at least 3 years of experience in Management level.
- Has knowledgeable in Assembly process, 4M Management and able to control manpower approximate 300 persons up.
Allowance: provided bonus 7 months as average
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)