Our client, a Japanese company is specializes and handles motor application products based on "everything that spins and moves," centering on a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors 2010 (since 1973).
- Lead of Production Line Control, Design and develop manufacturing process for enhancing, product changing, new products, and related machine capacity control.
- Productivity improvement, yeild, cost reduction.
- Reading drawing (general dimension tolerance, geometrical tolerance.
- Analyse/Verify/Varify, DOE, problem solving thinking, why why analysis
- Documentation control and report summarization.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering are most preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience working for Production Line control, Production Engineer, NPI, NPD.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical of Eglish
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Meal allowance, Insurance, Medical allowance, Provident Fund, Transportation.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)