Our client is specialists in the manufacturing of customized precision machine parts and components. These include automotive components, printer rollers, mechanical devices, and sub-assemblies as well as surface treatment services.
- Productivity improvement control.
- Cost reduction, Manpower, Defect reduction support.
- WELL EXPERIENCE TO OPERATE CNC MILLING & TURNING MACHINES
- Performs daily routine maintenance of CNC lathes and mills.
- Machine enhance performance of quality and human error avoidance.
- Machine utilization monitoring to follow KPI process, machine down time.
- Control loss time productivity to analysis and improvement M/C by lean manufacturing.
- Male 28-40 years
- Thai and Indian nationality are welcome
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering fields are most preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience working for Production Engineering from CNC, Lathe manufacturer.
- Good knowledge of International standard; ISO 9001/ 14001/ TS 16949 and CNC Lathe, milling machine
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English.
Working Hour: Mon-Fri (sat alternate)
Business: machine parts and components
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)