Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Ensure prescribed line PM are completed timely.
- Drafting a timescale for the job.
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through.
- Implementation of change management process and best practices.
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Male, age over 38 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Production Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing (Machining process is a benefit).
- Direct experience in controlling sub-ordinates over 300+.
- 5 years in management role as Supervisor or Asst. Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 7 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
Business Type: Automotive Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)