Our client, is high leader of Plastic Injection for Packaging Manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Production Assistant Manager (Mold Injection).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in Production control and Engineering fields for Mold Injection, Plastic Injection.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving. Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and strong good analytical skills.
- At least 10 years experiences in Injection Mold for Automotive and Electronics industries.
- Initiate project for yield, quality, cycle time & productivity improvement.
- Plan, follow up and evaluate the investment plan of the new products.
- In charge to technical training Engineer to follow company qualification ; Provide regular and irregular course (in-house, out door) to company staff in order to improve skill-knowledge level especially operator, technician and engineer.
- Coordinate with related functions to manage the costs with adherence to budget.
- Lead and coach the team of operations and engineering to improve their skill and potentials.
- Plan and manage the manufacturing to achieve company policies and objectives.
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance.
Working Hour: Alt/Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)