“Our client, a Singapore brand is now seeking for a Product Engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand .”
- To review, analyze, document all system and component information for manufacturing and RFQ activity.
- To lead the product technical interfaces with customer, manufacturing and supplier.
- To lead the manufacturing to ensure Assembly and Test Processes meet the objective of delivery high quality products that meet the customer acceptance criteria.
- To provide technical support in the selection and sourcing of parts for better quality, costs and lead time. And can follow first article part process to support any others assigned by superior.
- To support ISO program activities, 5S activities and all company’s activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics and Mechanics Engineering are most preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience working as Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer fields for Machinery, Electronics, and Automotive manufacturers
- Expertise in PLC Programming, Visual Basic & C++, Schematic, Diagrams for Electrical & Pneumatic
- High - leadership, Confidence, Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills Managerial skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Good command in both written and spoken skills
- Good attitute, energetic, patient, able to work under high pressure
Working Hour : Monday - Friday
Business :Machinery (Automation)
Benefit Package : Bonus, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)