Our client, a USA Meat brand is now seeking for a Product Development Supervisor who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Communicate customer needs and lead team (Product, raw meat. Process team ) to launch product on time in full
- Collaborate with (raw meat process, production, Food safety. Planning, Q.A) to ensure master specification is realistic and sustainable.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Age 22-35 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or food related field GPA 3.00 (New grade is welcome)
- Experience in food processing business minimum 1 year.
- Good Communication English Toeic score > 600
- Basic computer skill for Microsoft office
Working hours: Monday – Friday (Sat 2 day per month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)