Our client is leading cosmetics and toiletries manufacturing company.
- Utilize and drive procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Set and implement process and procedures of procurement activities and supervise team.
- Establish, build and maintain suppliers partnership.
- Secure company's terms and conditions with external vendors to drive value.
- Lead suppliers and vendors selection, selected lists approval and evaluation process.
- Ensure quality of suppliers to meet the company's standard.
- Coordinate with relevant departments on specifications and standard of products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, not over 45 years old.
- At least 15 years experiences in strategic procurement and sourcing with at least 7 years in managerial level.
- Must have past background in manufacturing environmentwith ability to manage large numbers in team– preferably in FMCG manufacturing products.
- Proven track record of success in Procurement and Sourcing professionals.
- Analytical thinking, Initiative, Leadership and Great Interpersonal Skills.
- Fluently in English both written and spoken (TOEIC Score over 700)