Our client is German Company, manufacturer and Distributor of lubricants for Automotive and industrial is seeking for the position of Procurement Specialist as below qualification.
- Responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality, low cost products and proper processing of assigned customer orders
- Involves purchasing or contract procurement of broad range of goods and services from items of common use to technical or scientific supplies and equipment
- With close cooperation with all sales division and supply & logistics division, be responsible for all products demand planning and forecasting to ensure availability of stock as well as to prevent over stocking.
- Responsible for the purchasing of raw materials, finished products and services from the local and oversea suppliers as well as ensuring timely arrival as planned.
- Calculating the (landed) costs of imported raw materials and finished products.
- Be the contact point for all suppliers for all issues and coordinate problem solving.
- Work closely with main local toll blenders to ensure fair and accurate finished product costs and timely delivery.
- Prepare all documents necessary for customer clearance of imported goods.
- Keep track of inventory to ensure availability and proper stock level.
- Register and maintain updating supplier and products information.
- Prepare monthly reports such as ICIS prices trend, Solvent Report, update monthly product cost to sales manager and management, Operation statistics on operation meeting, Inventory year end to Revenue Department.
- Recording all incoming goods receipt together with cost/transfer traction in the system
- Dealing with suppliers, shipping/forwarder and internal organization.
- Female/Male, age 28 years old up
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, related to Supply Chain Management, Logistics preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement function or supply chain management.
- Understanding of purchasing procedures and experience in cost calculation.
- Knowledge of importing chemical products.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and accurate style of working.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, departmental officials and the public
- Good written and verbal communication in English and local language.
- Good skills in data processing (MS Office).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)