Our client is a Multinational Company manufacturer of Industrial heavy machinery now looking for a Senior Management for Procurement / Purchasing operation.
- Manage purchasing team in term of policy, procedure and compliance, Warehouse management, Import and Export operation
- Develop and sourcing new vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability
- Measure and manage vendor and supplier cost down negotiation, quality and delivery performance
- Team performance evaluation and develop purchasing staff skill
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field
- Over 10 years of Procurement / Supply Chain experience related to Industrial machinery, Manufacturing / Trading firmms
- Management experience in managing sub-ordinates.
- Strong coaching attitude, important to have an attitude that shows respect and learning attitude to subordinates.
- Logicality, strategy building ability, counting ability & situational awareness.
- Good skills in Presentation, Report and Data Analysis
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)