Our client, Global company is now seeking for a Procurement Manager who can handle their business in Rayong
- Manage all commercial activities (purchasing strategy, supplier selection, commercial negotiations, and technical reviews) within Thailand, to ensure procurement planning and execution are fully integrated with the business objectives and strategies.
- Initiate and develop relationships with key major suppliers to attain sourcing targets and establish long term supply strategies with key suppliers. Manage Thailand supply base to ensure procure the lowest cost and highest quality materials to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or any related fields
- At least 8 years of experience in a Procurement preferable within an automotive environment.
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive processes and components and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of database system, e.g. Oracle.
Working days: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)