Our client is leading form and rubber components manufacturer for automotive and electronics industries.
- Responsible for managing strategic and tactical purchasing activities, material requirement planning, and inventory control in order to develop an effective team.
- Initiate, amend and implement purchase policies to improve efficiency, reduce waste and cost reduction.
- Maintain and monitor functional metrics to ensure the achievement of business's objective.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and vendors. Monitoring the effectiveness of suppliers as well as develop or implement procedures to evaluate suppliers.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Develop, set KPI and mentor purchasing team members.
- Responsible for document purchasing processes, workflows and procedure to align with business's objectives.
- Lead procurement improvement project to reduce inefficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related fields.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, age between 35-45 years old.
- At least 5 years experiences in purchasing function and 3 years experiences in management level.
- Strong competency in conflict management, negotiation, managing projects and Trade Compliance skills.
- Knowledgeable in ISO9001/TS16949 and ISO 14001
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ERP and SL9 are required.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)